ABOUT USAbout Us
History 1950s Share：
1950s: the predecessor of Zhejiang Research Institute of Chemical Industry (ZRICI) was established
In January 1950, Zhejiang Chemical Laboratory was established and Professor Li Shouheng was the first director.
In June 1958, Zhejiang Chemical Laboratory was renamed as Zhejiang Chemical Industry Research Laboratory and a macromolecule laboratory and a fluorine chemical laboratory were set up.