中文版CAREERSABOUT US

Location:HOMEPRODUCTSMember Companies > Zhejiang Int'l Chinese Herbal Medicine Co., Ltd.

PRODUCTS

Products

Pharmaceutical Distribution

Zhejiang Int'l Chinese Herbal Medicine Co., Ltd. Share:

Zhejiang Int’l Chinese Herbal Medicine Co., Ltd., formerly known as Zhejiang Xinchang Medicine Materials Co., Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Intmedic with a registered capital of RMB 10 million. In 2010, Intmedic became the majority shareholder by holding 65% shares while Zhejiang Xinchang Medicine Materials Co., Ltd. holding the remaining 35% shares. The major business scope of Zhejiang Int’l Chinese Herbal Medicine Co., Ltd. includes production, processing and sales of Chinese herbal medicine and procurement of TCM materials.

At present, Zhejiang Int’l Chinese Herbal Medicine Co., Ltd. employs more than 50 professional and technical personnel and has a TCM professional team with strong technological strength. It occupies an area of 51 mu (3.4 hectares) with workshops covering 2,200 m2 and warehouses covering 2,500 m2.

Zhejiang Int’l Chinese Herbal Medicine Co., Ltd. abides by the principle of “standardization, high standards and strict requirements”, inherits TCM cultural resource and turns this advantage into product advantage so as to promote the development of China’s TCM industry.

Add: No.9, Baihuaping, Meizhu, Xinchang 312500, Zhejiang, China
Tel (Fax): +86-575-86680886